Labels

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Scrapbook Shoppe Blog Hoppe

Well, tonite was the first nite of The Scrapbook Shoppe Blog Hoppe and I was not prepared :(  So, here's my little ditty and contribution :)   Last Saturday, I taught a class about digital media for several ladies at the shoppe!  I have a wonderful powerpoint presentation with all the information if you are interested...

So, for now, here's a couple of pictues of my Project 12 series -



It took a couple of hours to punch, distress and layer all the flowers, but the effects were definitely worth the efforts!



Here you can see the details of the flowers - they definitely turned out prettier than I expected (thankfully!)


Here is page 2 of my layout - this was the January and February Challenge pages. Yes, I know I am behind :) 


I am such a ribbon nut, I love the femininity it adds to the layouts!


Next month, I hope to have more to add - I hope you all will come back and visit my blog.  In the meantime:  Here are some for you to enjoy of other wonderful scrappers from our local Shoppe!

Here's the next stop on the shoppe hop:  http://clairescutecreations.blogspot.com  Don't forget to stop at the Shoppe to see Judy Talley's card class an pick up your supplies

Here are other "super" cute links to follow also:




As always, you can "like"  us on facebook too!  The Scrapbook Shoppe, tell them, The Costume Mistress Sent  you!



No comments:

Post a Comment